Stay Healthy This Rainy Season
It’s the month of July and it signals the end of summer and the start of the wet season. Rains can bring more harm than good to one’s health especially when the body is not protected and suffers from low immune system. That is why? RegaloService.com has some tips on how to stay healthy this rainy season. Try out these sickness-prevention techniques:
1. Bring your rain gears with you all the time – This may be your umbrella, rain coat or jacket. Make sure that you have these with you to keep you from getting soaking wet from the rain.
2. Load up on Vitamin C – This is one of the best antioxidants. It boosts your immune system and promotes general wellbeing.
3. Wash your hands – Our hands can catch and spread viruses easily. Protect yourself from these viruses by washing your hands frequently.
4. Have enough sleep – A good night sleep gives our body a chance to repair its cells and give us the energy we need for the next day. Make sure that you get 8 hours of sleep a day.
5. Hydrate your body – Drink plenty of water to wash away the germs and bacteria building up in your body. It would be good if you can drink 8 glasses of water a day.
6. Drive those mosquitoes away – Dengue is rampant during the rainy season. Prevent yourself and your family from catching this deadly disease by cleaning and disinfecting your house regularly. Do not stock water in containers where mosquitoes can easily breed. Also, put on some insect repellent lotion to protect your skin from being bitten by these not-so-friendly bugs.
7. Drink your cup of tea – Aside from making your body warm, teas have antioxidants and helpful substances that can rev up your immune system, inhibit the reproduction of viruses and fight bad bacteria in your body.
8. Sweat it out – Get your body moving by exercising. When you sweat, you also release the toxins in your body, making you fit and healthy.
Getting sick during this season is quite common. But if you are well protected and prepared and have the discipline to stay fit and healthy, then you’ve got the armour to combat those illnesses away.