After showering our moms with love last Mother’s Day and showing her how important she is in our lives, it’s now our dads turn to feel how honoured we are to have him. RegaloService.com has compiled some creative ways on how to show your dad that you honour him and that he is the hero in your life. Read on:
- Dads work hard during the week. Treat him to a home massage or buy him a Spa gift certificate and book him an appointment for whole body massage.
- They say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Prepare a gourmet dinner for dad and set him up for a date with mom. Complete it with candle light table setting and wine. Add some jazz music to make it more romantic. You’ve hit two birds with one stone. You’ve made dad happy and mom as well.
- Take him to an action-packed movie date with your siblings.
- If your father is the sporty type, it’s time to get rough and play his favorite sport with him.
- Organize a “boys night” get together. Invite your father’s close friends. It can be at the comforts of your home or some place where your dad and his friends can unwind, relax and have some good fun. Get that karaoke or poker table ready. Don’t forget the rhythms and the booze.
- If he is the outdoorsy type, then there are plenty of activities to do. You can go biking, fishing, snorkelling, trekking, kayaking, wakeboarding or surfing! Make him experience a one-of-a-kind adventure of his life.
- Most dads are techie and gadget crazy so go ahead and give him the latest gadgets in town.
- Go on a professional family photo shoot and have the best photo framed to put on dad’s desk in the office.
- For the handyman in the house, gift him with power tools like screwdrivers, power drills, jigsaw, power washer or a pocket knife. This will surely excite him to create new projects or fix anything that needs mending at home.
- Simply sit and have a drink with dad. Talk about his childhood and bittersweet memories. Dads are fond of storytelling and reminiscing.
These are some of the ways that you can show how special your father is to you. Go on, tell your dad how much you love him and that you are very proud of him. There are definitely more ways so let your imagination and creativity do the works.